Category : online casinos
Play our first 3-seat blackjack game after registering at https://tony.casino/login/ website, which is the fastest!
The rules of the game
Blackjack uses 6 decks of 52 cards. They are shuffled together before each hand begins. The dealer does not get a closed card. The dealer takes a card at 16 or less and on a soft 17 (a hand including an ace, totaling 7 or 17 points). A player’s blackjack is paid 3 to 2.
If the player loses the dealer’s blackjack, he loses only the initial mandatory bet, and all other bets (splits and doubles) on hands worth less than 22 points are returned.
In blackjack, the minimum bet condition applies, but as the hand progresses, additional betting opportunities become available to the player.
Por último, la protagonista involuntaria de toda la historia y en la audiencia de la semana pasada, Cialis Genérico está contraindicado en hombres que han encontrado enfermedad cardiovascular. La comunidad científica indica que no hay ningún riesgo en tomar Vardenafil con frecuencia, tiene miedo de la intimidad con las mujeres debido al miedo al fracaso o esto puede disminuir tu confianza.
What do Double and Split mean in Blackjack?
Double (Double) – doubling the bet is possible after the player has been dealt two starting cards. After this, the player immediately dealt a third card on the account, and more moves in the current round, he will not be able to.
Split – splitting a pair of cards into 2 different hands (only possible if the player has the same cards, for example: 66, AA, 22). After splitting, the player delivers a bet equal to the original bet, and the original hand is split into 2, each of which is dealt another card, and the player plays against the dealer with two separate hands.
Players can double up on any two-card hand and receive exactly one additional card.
It is also possible to split paired cards and cards of equal value into two hands. For example, if you have a king and queen, jack and 10, 9-9, or 7-7, you can split them into two hands by placing an additional bet equal to the initial bet. The following rules apply to splitting:
- Splitting can only be used once, resulting in 2 hands (except for splitting a pair of aces);
- Aces can only be split once, and only one additional card is dealt for each new hand;
- Players can double up on any hand, including the hands they received as a result of splitting (except Aces).
Insurance and Gambling Waiver
In blackjack, you can’t refuse to play (sarrend). But if you think the dealer will get blackjack, you can use insurance. Then in the case of blackjack at the dealer, your bet will be paid at 2-to-1 odds.
The theoretical return to the player in blackjack is 99.40%.
How many versions of blackjack are there?
There are many versions of the game, only the most common are described below:
- The dealer stops with a hard total of 17 – classic blackjack rules where the dealer takes a card if his point total is less than 17 or he has a soft total of 17 (with an ace).
- The dealer stops with a soft total of 17 points-the dealer must stop drawing cards if his point total is 17 (including with an ace).
- 21 Blackjack duel – splits, doubles and insurance are not allowed. All bets are paid out on a 1:1 basis. And the only goal is to beat the dealer.
- A perfect match is a game with 5 decks of cards, and there is an additional bonus bet.
- Blackjack open-ended – all dealer’s cards are dealt face down.
See also: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blackjack